Mount Bromo Midnight Tour
Mount Bromo Tour Midnight is one of the Bromo tour packages to enjoy Bromo Sunrise. This tour package is a simple vacation, only need one day and one-night duration or only 12 hours, Some visitors choose this Mount Bromo Midnight tour when they have not much time for other tourism objects.
Bromo Midnight Package is possible from Surabaya City or Hotel, Malang and Banyuwangi Ketapang Harbor, depending on the visitor’s arrival. Mount Bromo Midnight mostly preferred by visitors because it is quite practical, efficient and without requiring Hotel in the Mount Bromo area.
The best time to visit Mount Bromo | Mount Bromo Tour
The best time to visit Mount Bromo is during the dry season from April to October. The incidence of rain is higher during the wet season from November to March, but the national park is still open to visitors during this period.
How difficult is the trek? | Mount Bromo Tour
Most of the trek is on the relatively flat and sandy ground except for the flight of stairs from Mt Bromo base to its top. It is a relatively easy trek more akin to Mac Ritchie trail walking than to Mount Ophir (Steep-slope) trekking. However, this trek cannot be underestimated as well, as it is definitely more strenuous than a walk in the park.
The terrain is very sandy and is exposed to the elements; the trek itself is on open space with no shelter or canopy cover to shield off the strong sun – (where the sun may be especially strong at such altitudes). As the return trek between the car park and Mount Bromo summit takes about 2-3 hours; the trek may be too strenuous for the elderly. However, it is definitely suitable for beginners who exercise regularly.
Mount Bromo Midnight Tour Itinerary
- Pick you up by AC tourist car on your arrival at night around 23:00 AM at Surabaya airport, Hotel, Malang City or Banyuwangi. then, take you to Cemoro Lawang or Sukapura village for 3 hours driving.
- After getting Cemoro Lawang or Sukapura, change your car into the Jeep 4 WD then start Bromo Tour at 02.00 AM to Mount Panajakan or viewpoint for 1-hour driving to the parking lot.
- After getting to the parking lot, continue trekking to the viewpoint for 10 minutes and waiting for the sunrise at 05.15 AM and enjoy all the view until finish and satisfied, then come back to the jeep to continue visiting Mount Bromo Crater by a stop at sea of sand (parking lot)
- Get the parking lot at Sea of Sand, start trekking to Bromo Crater for 30 minutes or take the horse riding transportation for 15 minutes then trek up through the stairs for an amount of 250 steps.
- After getting a Bromo crater, enjoy your time until you come back to the jeep to continue your trip to Savana hill and whispering sand or directly come back to Surabaya airport or hotel.
- Return you to Surabaya Airport, Malang city or your hotel, free program and finish tour.
- 1 pax Rp. 3.666.000
- 2 pax Rp. 4.147.000
- 3 pax Rp. 4.563.000
- 4 pax Rp. 6.214.000
- 5 pax Rp. 6.695.000
- 6 pax Rp. 8.476.000
- 7 pax Rp. 8.892.000
- 8 pax Rp. 9.308.000
- 9 pax Rp. 10.244.000
- 10pax Rp. 10.660.000
INCLUDE PACKAGES :
- Transportation comfortable car or minibus
- Ferry two-way ticket
- Jeep and driver at Bromo
- guide service
- Accommodation at Bromo and Kawah Ijen – local standard.
Based on 2 people maximum sharing (for solo travellers, 1 pax per room), hot water only at Bromo, (towels, and soap are not provided).
- Entrances fees Bromo & Kawah Ijen
- mineral water
- breakfast in hotel
EXCLUDE PACKAGES :
- Your own insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers.
[…] from Surabaya or Malang started at 12 am to visit Mt. Bromo for 1 day and 1 night. Visit mt Bromo started at the midnight from your hotel, airport, train station, or another place in Surabaya or Malang. Tour program which […]
Comments are closed.