Getting to Mount Bromo involves a few steps, depending on your starting point and preferred mode of transportation:
- Nearest airports: The closest airports are Juanda International Airport in Surabaya (SUB) and Abdul Rachman Saleh Airport in Malang (MLG). Both offer domestic and international flights.
- Travel time: From Surabaya, it’s a 2-3 hour drive to Mount Bromo, while Malang is slightly closer at 1-2 hours.
- Train: You can take a train from various cities in Java, including Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Surabaya, to either Probolinggo or Malang. From there, you’ll need to transfer to a bus or taxi to reach Mount Bromo.
- Bus: Buses from various cities in Java, including Surabaya and Malang, connect directly to Cemoro Lawang village, the gateway to Mount Bromo. This is a budget-friendly option, but the journey can be long and uncomfortable.
- Private car or taxi: Renting a car or hiring a taxi offers the most flexibility and comfort. You can set your own pace and stop at interesting places along the way.
Once you reach Probolinggo or Malang:
- Jeep: The most common way to get to the caldera rim is by renting a jeep. These 4×4 vehicles can handle the rough terrain and offer stunning views along the way.
- Motorbike: If you’re a seasoned rider, renting a motorbike can be a thrilling and adventurous way to reach Mount Bromo. However, be aware of the winding roads and unpredictable traffic.
- Book your flights or train tickets in advance, especially during peak season (May to September).
- Consider joining a tour if you’re new to the area or want a hassle-free experience. Many tours include transportation, accommodation, and activities like sunrise viewing and jeep rides.
- Be sure to pack warm clothes for the cold temperatures at the caldera rim.
- Wear comfortable shoes with good grip as the terrain can be dusty and slippery.
I hope this information helps you plan your journey to Mount Bromo!
Here mount bromo tour
TOUR PACKAGE MOUNT BROMO
Fast Respons WhatsApp/+6285748711646