Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour From Banyuwangi
Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour is one of the challenging adventure activities that can be an option to add a beautiful impression during holiday time. Climbing to the crater of Ijen is very different from climbing in other areas. Here, the tourists will see the miners carrying sulfur from the crater of Ijen brought to the processing site that has a considerable distance.
Top Highlights | Ijen blue fire trekking
- Visit all of the most famous spots on Mount Ijen and get amazing photos at each one!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
On this incredible tour you’ll get to experience:
- The natural phenomenon of the electric blue fire
- The fantastic sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mount Ijen
- The view of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
This amazing adventure is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the rewards make it so worth the effort!
For a fun, stress-free, personal, and authentic experience exploring one of Indonesia’s finest wonders, book this tour with us today. We can’t wait to take you!
Ijen blue fire trekking Tour Itinerary
- 00.00 AM Pick-up service, our crew meet you in your hotel (Banyuwangi city area)
- 00.00 AM – 01.30 AM Drive to Paltuding as starting area
- 01.30 AM – 02.00 AM Preparation
- 02.00 AM – 03.30 AM Climb up to Ijen volcano until reaching the lake
- 03.30 AM – 06.00 AM Enjoy the blue fire, catch the sunrise moment and explore the volcano.
- 06.00 AM – 07.30 AM Back to Paltuding
- 07.30 AM – 09.00 AM Drive back to the hotel at end of the tour
Pick-Up Information | Ijen blue fire trekking
- Please indicate your pick-up/drop-off location or flight details on the checkout page
- Please wait at your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time and present your confirmation voucher to your tour guide before departure
- The tour guide will wait for a maximum of up to 1 hour from your pick-up time schedule if you are not present for pick-up and cannot be reached you will be considered a “no show” and no refunds will give.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, a t-shirt, long pants, warm clothes, and trekking shoes
- Please bring personal medicines
Additional Information | Ijen Blue fire trekking
- Child ticket: Age 5–12
- Adult ticket: Age 13+
- Children aged 0–4 are free of charge
- This activity is not suitable for PWDs and pregnant woman
- Local guide for hiking during the tour
- In case the tour gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will give the option to reschedule the tour
What To Bring
- Sunblock lotion
Price Details Meeting point Banyuwangi
- 1 person sharing Price: Rp. 975.000
- 2-person sharing Price: Rp. 712.000 / pax
- 3-person sharing Price: Rp. 620.000 / pax
- 4-person sharing Price: Rp. 595.000 / pax
- 5-person sharing Price: Rp. 586.000 / pax
- 7-person sharing Price: Rp. 570.000 / pax
- 8-person sharing Price: Rp. 540.000 / pax
- 9-person sharing Price: Rp. 515.000 / pax
- 10-person sharing Price: Rp.480.000 / pax
What is included
- entrance fees or Ticket
- local guide
- coffee or tea
- gas mask
What is not included
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the “Inclusions” are pax account.
- Terminal and Environmental Fees are not included
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar, etc.
- Surcharges apply during Peak season / High season & Holidays
- Tipping guide and driver
BOOK YOUR TOUR HERE
Fast response Whatsapp to +6285748711646
6 ml kg 1 of body weight, Sigma, F6377 in normal saline buy clomid for men online Adams has served in an advisory capacity to essentially all industry leaders in cardiovascular surgery
The infusion of fluids would be monitored with a central venous catheter CVC to ensure that you don t get too much or too little fluid tamoxifen and alcohol