Tumpak Sewu waterfall and mount Bromo tour 3 days | Mount Bromo is a popular mountain as a natural holiday destination in Indonesia. Along with Mount Bromo is the Tumpak Sewu waterfall with a different beauty from Mount Bromo. Both of them are great pairs of destinations for anyone who loves to admire the beauty of nature at the closest possible proximity. It is possible to have an unforgettable and enjoyable holiday in both of those places in just 3 days. A package of Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu waterfall tour is the recommended one to take. The trip has its starting or meeting point in the capital of East Java, Surabaya.
Day 01: Arrival / Pick up From Surabaya | Tumpak Sewu waterfall
The first day of the tour is just a meeting and pick-up day for anyone who joins the tour. There will be a meeting point informed by the tour administrator for everyone to go to on the first day. At the meeting point, there may be some minutes of wait for the rest of the tourists to arrive before departing to the area of Mount Bromo. It takes about 3 to 4 hours of driving to reach the accommodation spot close to Mount Bromo. Around the area is the beautiful view of the Tengger Mountains to admire and capture while resting.
Day 02: Bromo Volcano | Tumpak Sewu waterfall
The second day is the time to get serious about enjoying the natural beauty of Mount Bromo. Sunrise is amidst the attractions of the day so the tour will start early at 3 AM. A Jeep ride for about 1 hour to the sunrise view of Mount Penanjakan is a ride to get excited too. As long as the weather is nice and the sky is clear there will always be a golden sunrise to watch and capture. The background of the view includes the tip of Mount Batok, Mount Bromo, and Mount Semeru just above the beautiful sea of clouds.
The Sunrise view ends at 6.30 AM before moving on to the next attraction on the second day of the 3-day Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu waterfall tour. The next thing to witness is the living volcano crater of Mount Bromo. It takes serious endurance to walk the 250 steps in an uphill direction. The destination is the crater’s ridge at the top to view Bromo’s crater below. Both the view and the sound are crazy out there. It ends at 10 AM to eventually travel to an area close to the Tumpak Sewu waterfall called Pronojiwo village.
Day 03 : Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
The end of the second day is just a good quality of rest at the provided accommodation in the village. It is needed since the third day will be an exploration day. The last day of the tour starts at 6.30 AM after breakfast. Preparation is needed to embark on a journey to witness the beauty of the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. It starts by trekking the beautiful tropical landscape of Mount Semeru another volcano in the area. It takes about 10 minutes of trekking to reach the point where the silky-looking waterfall is visible from above.
The trekking continues passing through rivers, steep hills, and down paths for about 30 minutes before reaching the legendary Tumpak Sewu waterfall. Enjoying the ambiance around the waterfall is incomparable. The area is so natural with the freshness of water from the waterfall. All things there must be done eventually to continue the journey to a cave called Goa Tetes close by. Leaving the cave will end the last day of the tour to have lunch at the homestay and depart for a return to Surabaya. The Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu waterfall tour for 3 days is a great tour for nature lovers.
- 1. pax IDR. 5.930.000
- 2. pax IDR. 6.768.000
- 3. pax IDR. 8.532.000
- 4. pax IDR. 10.116.000
- 5. pax IDR. 12.300.000
- 6. pax IDR. 14.724.000
- 7. pax IDR. 16.668.000
- 8. pax IDR. 17.352.000
- 9. pax IDR. 19.476.000
- 10. pax IDR. 20.100.000
- Transportation comfortable car or minibus
- Jeep and driver at Bromo
- guide service
- Accommodation at Bromo and Kawah Ijen – local standard.
Based on 2 people maximum sharing (for solo travelers, 1 pax per room), hot water only at Bromo, (towels, and soap are not provided).
- Entrances fees Bromo & Kawah Ijen
- mineral water
- breakfast in hotel
EXCLUDE PACKAGES :
- Your own insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers.
Important information| Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour
Altitude temperatures at the top of the volcanoes (2,300 m) can range from +2 to +25 degrees. We therefore highly recommend that you come adequately equipped.
- You will need a pair of sports or hiking shoes and warm clothes (jacket, rainwear, sweatshirt, fleece, beanie, etc.) You will also need to bring some toiletries with you (tissues and toilet paper).
- There will be a variety of local winter hats on sale at the Bromo base camp, available at very low prices.
- Additional items will be provided for free upon request: jackets, lamps, protective masks, scarves, gloves, hats, and rainwear.
- Even though you are covered by our tourism insurance, we strongly advise that you be individually insured under personal travel insurance.
- No additional costs; you only need to cover your own personal expenses, food, and drinks outside of meals, and tips for drivers and guides.
- Our company is guided by safety and prevention objectives, and we reserve the right to act at our discretion and in an appropriate manner in the event of unforeseen situations that may arise during the trip. The amounts already paid for the trip cannot be returned.
- In the event of an eruption or risk of eruption, or of any natural reason “outside our control”, the decisions taken by the members of the management of the company will not be able in any case to generate a refund of the sums committed, the company cannot be responsible for these events.
- All routing information is given as an indication and can be modified without notice depending on the circumstances, weather conditions, local availability, and any need for change.
Meeting point and departure | Tumpak Sewu waterfall
Surabaya airport Terminal 2
Restaurant Soto Bangkalan
Jl. Ir. H. Juanda, Segoro Tambak, Sedati, Kabupaten Sidoarjo.
Meeting time Day 1: 6 pm (18h00)
Arrival time Day 3: around 3 pm ( 15h00)
At the railway station Gubeng
Jl. Gubeng Masjid No.5, Airlangga, Kec. Gubeng, Kota SBY, Jawa
Meeting time Day 1: +/- 6.30 pm (18h30)
Arrival time Day 3: around 3 pm ( 15h00)